Re: Speckled Hen Lore

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Speckled Hen Lore
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:39:06 -0400
The site is pretty lame, it says "the link between Old Speckled Hen and MGs
is an intriguing one" then says to click on another link to learn more, but
that link doesn't tell you anything.

At any rate, go here:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/news1/speckled_hen.html

to see the MG car that the beer was named after and a bit of history.

- Tab