My non-LBC FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My non-LBC FS
From: Bayviewtom@cs.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:58:00 EDT
My apologies for wasting bandwidth, but I'd rather sell my car to people who
share my automotive interests than one who does not.

Car in question is a 1991 Audi 200 20V Turbo Quattro. Only 800 were imported
into America. Car is dark blue metallic with Dove Grey leather interior with
Zebrano wood accents. 5-speed, p/w, p/l, p/seats, heated seats, trip
computer, ABS, p/sunroof, driver's airbag, auto climate control, silver BBS
alloys, built in hands free cell phone. 0-60 in 6.5 seconds, top speed
150mph. Only 98k miles. New windshield, tires, battery, turbo bypass valve,
hood resprayed in 1/2001. Car is immaculate. $8,000 firm. Car is located in
Milford, CT. If interested, please e-mail me privately.

Tom