Re: Steering Wheel removal (stubborn)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel removal (stubborn)
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:26:54 -0400
Robert
Never having pulled a steering wheel I can't help with the method to use -
however instead of buying a steering wheel puller you should have gone to
one of the many auto parts places that will lend you a puller - just leave a
deposit and bring it back when you are through with it. Auto Zone I know is
one place that does this.  If the puller you bought didn't work try another
one.

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/