Re: MGC pushrods

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGC pushrods
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:42:13 EDT
In a message dated 19/04/02 9:49:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I am trying to get hold of 4 good pushrods for a MGC ASAP. I have had
> several people offer but when it comes down to getting them they never
> materialize ! Please, if anybody has 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or more, I will pay
> what you want and shipping if I can get them quickly. My lease is up here
> in Colorado soon and I would like to have the C running when I move it back
> east.

I don't think I have any lying around, but in a pinch, take one of yours in
to a performance shop - any number of manufacturers have high performance
pushrods available in various lengths - a few minutes in the catalogues may
offer some American bit that will work for you. The trick will be finding
ends that are compatible with the MG rockers and lifters.

Bill