Re: Mgb fans

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mgb fans
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:18:45 -0700
Gee I wasn't aware that a fan was a "performance" item.  Does sucking
more air in through the grille pull the car along faster? :)

Seriously though, all the big suppliers sell electric fan conversion
kits if you want to save a couple HP on the crank pulley.  As an added
bonus, "push" fans cool better then "pull" fans (stock setup) I believe.
www.mossmotors.com

Skye
66 B