a few MGB GT questions

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a few MGB GT questions
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:47:13 -0400
Here's a couple questions I hope a few folks can answer for me.

What emblem attach clip works best for holding the
MGBGT emblem onto the trunk lid of my 68 MGBGT ?

I found some fixes at a junk yard a while ago and tried them, they
were way too sloppy and didn't hold.
It looks like the ones that are holding the large MG octagon on my
B has small rubber type grommets under the attachment clips.
Moss  calls them 'push on fix' and 'blind fix', which is which ?.
I suppose I could buy a few of each.

Also, because I want to fill the hole in my passenger fender, I want
to buy a wing mirror, can someone tell me if they like the quality
of the  Moss 165-260 r/h fender mirror item #72 on pg 136.
also is it spring loaded ?

Dan
68 MGB GT
in Massachusetts, on the road again for the summah.