Re: 69 MGB Roadster with DGV setup

To: <MGALUVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 69 MGB Roadster with DGV setup
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:12:01 -0500
Bill,
     Sorry I can't help you with the Webers.  I've always had good luck with
the  SUs.
    Just an FYI,  the true 69s should have flat head rests, a one year
production characteristic, king of unique.  Wish I still had my 2 - 69s.
They had a feel that I haven't found since I sold them way back in 1978, but
I'm having fun hunting.

Mark

I am looking at the possible purchase of a 69 MGB roadster here in my area.