Re: tonneau cover

To: Marc <smarc@abs.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tonneau cover
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:48:15 -0500
If there is a stud in the middle of the dash on the top near the window,
that should be all you need. There are also snaps on the bottom of the A
pillar and just behind the door. The rest are the same as the top.

Little British Car Co. has them for like $170. I don't know anything
about quality difference. But those are the same ones as from Moss. He's
a Moss re-distributor.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155