Re: Value Trivia

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value Trivia
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:44:39 -0500
    I'm going with the 74.5 BGT.  Not valuable yet but with only 1247
brought to the US I'm rolling my dice and hangin on to mine.  Aconite with
Autumn leaf, what a head turner.
    This is my wager and I'm sticking with it :)

    Also the Aston Martin coupes have to be up there some where.
    American speaking how bout the Camero, Mustang and of course Vettes

Mark