Re: lever shocks

To: JApple2154@aol.com
Subject: Re: lever shocks
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:16:57 -0400
   For the fronts, just use a little tube and a little funnel, or
persuade a pharmacist or veterinarian to sell you a 2oz (60ml) plastic
syringe.  Fill them, then bounce the car to expel whatever air you can
get out, fill again. Go driving, then check and fill until the air is
out.  Rears are a little easier, in that gravity is helping you.
  For all of them, be sure to do a good job wire-brushing away any dirt
that is around the filler hole.
Bob