Re: The KLEZ vrius

To: "rexcats" <rexcats@pacbell.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The KLEZ vrius
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:49:28 -0500
Most likely you're not alone. I've been getting at least 2 virus emails per
day for the last week or so, all with the KLEZ worm. Fortunately my
anti-virus sw catches it before any harm is done...

No need for a Mac, get the latest version of Norton Antivirus and turn on
email scanning. I have it set-up to automatically delete the affected msg.

More info on KLEZ here with removal instructions here:
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@mm.html

General Virus info here: http://www.sarc.com/

Good luck,

Jeff