Re: Number is not arbitrary

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number is not arbitrary
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 07:49:05 -0500
> P.S. - Oh freddled gruntbuggly
>        Thy micturations are to me
>        As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
>        Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
>        And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
>        Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
>        See if I don't!

   Now there's a guy who really knows where his towel is!

   But Chris, be VERY careful when you quote Vogon poetry
to the list.  My computer's video card came up through the
modem and tried, in a desperate act of self preservation,
to strangle the mail server !

rick

Ps: 3 pints and a packet of peanuts anyone?