Re: cross country drive route

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: cross country drive route
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 16:51:25 -0600
I'm with Monte on this one. What is a car for, but to drive? And what
better way to know your car then to take it on a long drive? Based on the
description of the car, it should perform quite well, particularly if it
has a thorough inspection before it departs. And with tools, some misc.
parts, camping gear, and maybe a cellphone, I think he can recover from any
problems that might occur.

I don't know about this I-90 area being "colder" though. The snow is just
about finished, and this morning's snow didn't stick at all (at least on my
part of I-90) since its above freezing now. What's "cold"?

David
72 B
67 BGT