RE: What's a Graduate? (LBC, but not MG)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What's a Graduate? (LBC, but not MG)
From: =?windows-1255?Q?=EE=F8=E8=E9=EF_=F8=E5=E2=E5=E1=E9=EF?=
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:06:06 +0200
Not LBC - LIC.
The Alfa Spider is often called 'Graduate' because of its starring role in
the movie of the same name (Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft, Simon&Garfunkel
soundtrack, a must-see if you aren't familiar with it).

Later models of the Spider did indeed gain rounded rubber (plastic, maybe -
body-colored, at any rate) bumpers in front, as well as a flatter tail
topped off by a black rubber spoiler.

Very much an 'Italian' MGB - more power, handling, better noises, but also
more fussy, complicated, and less reliable (YMMV - all info from reading and
friends - never had one, only driven one once several years ago).

As for 'character'?  Well, I vote MGB, but whatever floats your boat.

Rmort
70 roadster
Tel Aviv