New Club

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Club
From: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 16:37:20 -0700
I'd like to announce the formation (at long last!) of new British car
club in the California wine country. We call it the North Bay British
Carclub or NoBBC. This area has lots of LBC's but no club. Visit our
website at www.nobbc.com and let me know what you think. For those of
you in the area, we will be having a ride next saturday (5/11) leaving
10 AM from beneath the Coddingtown sign in Santa Rosa going up to Lake
Sonoma and points west.

I'm only on the MG list and would appreciate it if those of you on one
of the other lists could forward this to them.

Thanks!

Ron Engelhardt
58 MGA