Re: JB Weld

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JB Weld
From: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:07:26 -0600
You have to go to a "real" muffler shop, calling midas a muffler shop is
like saying Maaco is a body shop (no offense intended).  Not sure about
where you live, but here in OKC, if you go to the "part of town you dare not
tread at night" during the day, you can find the really good muffler shops.
I usually  walk up with a 6pack of the local beverage of choice and my part
I need welded and It is usualy done pretty quickly and little to no charge.
Plus they don't mind you coming around and bugging them for small welds
after that.

Charlie
1965 MGB
1969 Midget