Re: Confused by speeds stated

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Confused by speeds stated
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:45:57 -0700
Albert,

The factory rated the vehicle at 103 MPH, I believe.  In my (much) younger
days I have exceeded 100 mph.  Now, I regularly travel at 80-85.  When it
creeps up towards 90, the front end does seem to feel a bit light, and I
back off.  I have done the 80-90 with a VERY tired engine.

Bill----- Original Message -----