Re: Don't trust oil hose anymore

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Don't trust oil hose anymore
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:35:50 -0500
Hi Charles & Peggy:

    I was very carefull not to put a strain on the hoses. I dismantled the
first new hose and found a rubber core full of cracks. I sent the second new
hose back to Moss. We'll see what they have to say.

I discovered my TD's oil hose has the same fittings, so I tried it on the B.
Dry as a bone after several days of driving. God only knows how old that
hose is!

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470