RE: Argh! Lost my MGA keys

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>,
Subject: RE: Argh! Lost my MGA keys
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 23:32:41 -0300
  Check all of the pockets of the pants that you were wearing when you last
drove the car.  If you had a jacket on, check those pocket too. Mine
are usually in my pants. That is unless my wife removes them from my
pocket before the pants go in the laundry. Then they end up on the
shelf over the washer.  You know that shelf...

Just a few thoughts.

Gene Balinski
     80 B