Re: miscellaneous

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: miscellaneous
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:56:10 -0600
At 10:58 AM 5/26/2002 -0400, Bill Saidel wrote:
>Does the list have a policy re parting out cars and offering parts via the
>list or privately?
>Bill
>'76B

Bill,

I'm not sure about "policy". The list, being a discussion group, is not
supposed to be used for commercial purposes for businesses to do
advertising. But for individuals just parting out or selling cars, I think
it is well within acceptable use and welcomed. I have obtained a fair
amount of parts from other listers over the years.

I wouldn't even mind some very limited mentioning of businesses on the
list. But what we wouldn't want would be frequent advertisings. As with
anything else, I would say - "Nothing in excess."

David
72 B
67 BGT