harness questions 2.0

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: harness questions 2.0
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
The harness is from Moss and one thing I have noticed is that some of the
lightbulb connections for the instruments are made for a differnt bulb than the
screw in type. it looks like it is for an all glass, flat push in type. Not a
round bas but flat and designed to go into between two parts of brass not
unlike a fuse connection on the fuse box.

Question is...Are these avail locally or do I need to have them rushed to me
from Moss. I am hoping they a radio shack or walmart/autozone thing.

More to follow.

Carl