Re: [MG-MGB] harness install questions V 1.0

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] harness install questions V 1.0
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:12:06 +0100
Where does it exit the loom (behind the dash?  In the engine compartment?) and
where does the other end go?  Back into the loom or terminate in a connector
of some sort? If it loops out and back in behind the dash then it will be for
the tach inductive pick-up.  You have to loop it round in the correct
direction or the tach won't work, but it won't do any harm if you get it the
wrong way.  The white to the fuel pump should be just one of the many bullets
that connects the main loom to the body/boot loom by the RH firewall/inner
wing.