50's Hillman Minx FS

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 50's Hillman Minx FS
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 06:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
I do not know the owner but I have been seeing a late 50's Minx for sale at a
local insurance office for a bit. My daughter and I looked at it and it is in
very solid shape with what appears to be very original condition. It is two
tone with and old english white and what Crayola used to call "flesh" for the
other color. I do not know the of the person, never met them and do not have
the number But, I would guess if you called the State Farm Insurance office in
Sanford, Maine (Maybe Paul brandis?) I am sure they could give you the number.

Carl French

Alfred, Maine