Late BCW Present....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late BCW Present....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well, my registration was due for renewal on the '76B, so I decided to get
the old gal a present - new historic 'QQ' plates! I was attracted to the
idea of no more inspections (no pollution stuff on, y'see). So, I spent my
morning at the Department of Motor Vehicles (ALWAYS a pleasure, especially
since you can never find out exactly what you need - like color pictures!
- until you arrive at the DMV office....). So, going to bolt 'em on
tonight, scrape off the inspection sticker, and go for a drive!

BTW, I had taken my old plates off a couple of days ago - so yesterday, I
jump into the B to do a few errands, do 'em, then decide to take a little
lunch drive. I got about 10 miles from home when I realized that I had no
plates on the car - and my registration was also sitting on my desk, with
the plates!! I ended up getting home without attracting attention - but
man, did I feel dumb....!

=====
Dan DiBiase
The Garden State (What Exit?)