RE: British Car Week

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: British Car Week
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:7:9 -0400
James Schulte asked:

> Drove home still not seeing any BC's on the road.  Where are you folks?

You could see mine if you stood on your toes and peered in the window of my
garage.  It's in a million pieces awaiting parts.  I had to have it
inspected before my birthday in May and it failed miserably.  Then I
realized that I hadn't been under the thing in a couple of years.  It's
just so reliable that I take it for granted.  Luckily, it's been raining
here pretty steadily so I haven't missed much top-down weather.  And I just
started working again which really cuts into car repair and driving time.
I wonder if I can change my birthday to November so I find out about my
neglect when I don't want to drive it anyway.

Denise

In other news, my brother sent me a pair of plastic pink flamingos for my
lawn.  The card said something about a reminder of CA and he hoped I didn't
already have a pair.  I thought, "My brother sent me implants?" but the box
was too big.  I think the flamingos will be cute with snow on their heads.

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@earthlink.net