British Car Week

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 18:08:14 -0400
Well, finally sold one of those 2 67 BGT's parts cars early this week.
Cleaned up the 53 TD and blasted down the back roads in Warwick, NY.
After sitting all winter, I'm always amazed how this great little car
I've had for 38 years now is just like the energizer bunny. Starts right
up(Battery Tender), silicon brake fluids(all MG's!) and go. Tomorrow we
head down to Richard Miller's show in Clinton, NJ. Never been before so
wife and I looking forward to taking the 67 BGT Special down there.
Probably find some nice back roads through northern NJ there and back.
Weather supposed to be wonderful MG weather.
See some of you there,
Cheers,
Dave Houser