Re: Glenwood Springs

To: "Phil" <jello@ida.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glenwood Springs
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 01:14:36 -0600
Nope, we're not there any more.  We were evacuated at about 9pm.  They had
I-70 east open for us to get out, and I heard that they had a way out for
the westbound folks as well.  This was certainly a memorable Glenwood, as it
was the first time in rallye history that it was cancelled.  Last we saw the
flames had come more than half way down the ridge, and you could feel the
heat from the road behind the Ramada.

james