Re: Tire sizes (was Re: seat)

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>, MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire sizes (was Re: seat)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:50:30 -0500
At 05:35 PM 6/10/02 -0700, Skye Poier wrote:
>Word on the street is Paul Root said:
> >.... 175/70R14, I'm pretty sure. It looked spot on. Are RE92s still
> available?
>
>I doubt it, .... Its pretty easy to search by tire size at
>www.tirerack.com though

Of course they have them.  A Tire Rack web site search shows at least 10
different tires available in that size (and those are only the ones they
put on the web site), and the RE92 is right at the top of the list.

Don't give up if you don't find what you want on the first try.  Not all of
their tires are listed on the web site.  I buy the Dunlop SP20 165-80-15
tires from Tire Rack.  Their search function does not reveal the Dunlop
SP20 model, and no tires at all in that size, but if you call, they have
them in stock.  Probably the same for a lot of other tires too.  Just call
their free 888 number and ask.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg