Re: Internal Engine Stamped Numbers...what are they?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Internal Engine Stamped Numbers...what are they?
From: "F. J. MacFarlane" <n5bgy@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:22:58 -0500
I learned something, too.  Thanks to all who replied and restored my faith
in my own measuring skills (no, Virginia, it's really NOT 30 over, you're
not nuts!).

BTW, it's looking more like a stuck #2 oil ring is the cause of the smoke
screen.  The head's out getting nice hardened seats, etc., and I'm opening
up the bottom end to see what's up with #2 soon.  Back on the road by the
end of June I hope.