no LBC Mitsubishi/caravan question

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: no LBC Mitsubishi/caravan question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
Need a quick reply if someone might have an opinion out there. My son's 86
caravan has the Mitsubishi 2.6ltr engine with carb which has apparantly
committed Hari Kiri. The 'correct' one is over $500 but the local chain parts
place has a Holley "same application" for $219. Does anyone have any experiance
with the brand and/or does anyone have any direct exper. with the MCA-Jet
engine-carb combo and whether this would be a viable alternative. I apologize
for the non LBC question but it is cold and rainy out here right now and until
we get his caravan fixed he will be using the Sable and I will be in the MG in
the cold rain. I guess that is the LBC content.

Carl