Re: 'TD Help Needed / Big & Tall

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'TD Help Needed / Big & Tall
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:02:27 -0500
If he's having that much trouble with the seat, I absolutely guarantee that
he won't be able to get in or out of the car with the top up and the side
curtain in place! I'm only 5'8" but have a bit of a spare tire (in other
words, fat). I have no trouble with the seat or steering wheel, but can't
use the side curtain and top at the same time. Smaller steering wheels are
available, that may help some. BTW: What was that movie with Rock Hudson
where he exits a TD head first because he can't get his legs out?

Your friend might find an MGB more comfortable. If "Tall & Big" stores sold
sports cars they would definitely carry MGBs. (The very tall may have to
trim an inch or two from the seat foam, especially a new reproduction seat
foam as these come too thick.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470