RE: Holy cow! MG's in 4th place

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Holy cow! MG's in 4th place
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:20:48 -0500
http://www.autosport.com/radiolemans/

Live audio feed  - you need Real Player

MG was third at one point. The #27 car is back a little now, but is lapping
fast and in the hunt at 14 due long pit stop to reaplce the front end. (dead
headlight of all things)  #26 is fourth and doing well.

I even dragged the laptop out to the driveway so I could listen while we
tried to fit a donut spare to Paul Root's MGB.  BTW a Festiva donut doesn't
clear the brakes

The Morgan Aero 8 is fighting to stay out of last place.

Phil Vanner