Re: Bleeding MGA/B clutch hydraulics

To: British Sportscar Center <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: Re: Bleeding MGA/B clutch hydraulics
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:32:47 -0500
What's the recommended hose for the clutch?
The standard, the aftermarket or steel braided?
Just for street use, maybe an occasional autocross.

Another way of putting it, is the steel braided worth
more than twice the aftermarket?

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155