Re: Talking of dipsticks...

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Talking of dipsticks...
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:21:02 -0700
It has a large plastic looking ring/ sleeve around the top, which stops the
dipstick going into the oil pan too far, but this makes the dipstick sit on
top of the engine case, but it is loose and wiggles around.  Without it,
the dipstick goes into the pan, but it is too long and hits the oil pan and
wiggles around....??

Does that make sense, sorry about my lack of technical jargon...!

Robert.
73 Midget.

                      "Peter C."

                      <nosimport@mailb         To:
Robert.Haigney@anixter.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net

                      ag.com>                  cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: Talking of
dipsticks...
                      owner-mgs@autox.

                      team.net

                      06/17/2002 03:00

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Peter C."

You sure you have the plastic dingus in place?
         peter c 67 sprite
==