Re: Holy cow! ÊMG's in 4th place

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holy cow! ÊMG's in 4th place
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:40:51 +0100
I thought they were originally planning on three years but after the the 2nd
car pulled out I heard someone from the team say "I'm sure MG will be back
sometime in the future" which seems to preclude a third visit.  They also
pulled down the garage shutters which is normal when a car pulls out, but
what I hadn't seen before was they removed their name and number boards from
above the two garages, which seems pretty final.  With Lola's experience I
think MG have reason to be pretty hacked off at two more non-finishers.

PaulH.