Re: SU HS4 New Design Floats - 67 MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU HS4 New Design Floats - 67 MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:10:34 -0700
I have been using those style floats for many years on my 66 B. I use small
washers under the jet to adjust the float height. I have them set at 1/8"
with the original lids and I am not sure what you mean by "too high" -- but
I never compared them side-by-side with the original floats, either. At any
rate, they seem to work OK.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149