OT paint problem

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT paint problem
From: William Killeffer <wkilleff@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:11:24 -0400
Hello listers,
I'm getting my wife's Explorer ready to sell. I washed it and used one of
the Meguires paste waxes on it. The finish on the paint has a few problems
but I didn't think waxing it would bring them out. The car doesn't look bad,
but it needs to look better. There were just enough scratches in the paint
that some of the wax was able to settle into them and leave tiny white
lines. I've been told this is removable but no one has told me how to do it.
I'm not afraid of hard work, elbow grease, etc. Any tips or suggestions
would be welcome.
Thanks,
-William Killeffer