Re: OFF TOPIC - Windows???

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - Windows???
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:45:02 -0700
Barrie, this is a word settting, not sure how to automatically turn it off,
but it is an auto format setting, if you highlight it, and click on Edit /
Undo Auto formatting, that will turn it off while you type.  At least
that's how I do it in my version.  This also works for web sites.
Hope this helps.

Robert.

                      Barrie Robinson

                      <barrier@bconnex         To:      mgs@autox.team.net

                      .net>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: OFF TOPIC - Windows???

                      owner-mgs@autox.

                      team.net

                      06/24/2002 08:33

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to Barrie

                      Robinson

I remember someone on this list being a proficient Windows chap.  Can you
help please?
I have Win 95 and in Word every every every time I type an Internet address

like barrier@bconnex.net it underlines it, shades it blue and becomes a
click-and-make-connection type string.  I rarely, if ever, want this.  How
do I switch it off?????

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net