Re: Anyone up to the eBay challenge?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone up to the eBay challenge?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:39:31 -0700
I was just perusing the MGBs on eBay (just the pre 68s, for fun), and I have
to say I would not have been comfortable bidding on any of the cars I looked
at without a personal inspection. Either there were discrepancies between
the photos and descriptions, or obvious problems visible in the photos that
weren't mentioned in the descriptions, or the photos were too few and too
low quality to make any judgments possible.

If it were a high dollar car, on the opposite coast, it could be worth
having a professional appraiser inspect it and send you a report. But
otherwise, caveat emptor...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149