Re: leaking fuel sender

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: leaking fuel sender
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 21:36:27 -0700
Hello Paul,
Thanks so much for responding. I have so much on my plate right now,
that I
just have the time to replace the tank. The gauge unit is still in the
tank but
is leaking. As an emergency repair, what can I coat the unit with, just
until I
see a window of time.

Today July 1st is Canada Day, much like July 4th to you folks in the US
of A.

I'd like to use this post to wish all Americans at home or abroad
(Denver) a
happy & a peaceful July 4th.

Aubrey 75 B