Re: MGB shakes between 55-65

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB shakes between 55-65
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:14:21 -0700
In addition to the front suspension problems already mentioned, I would
also make sure the U-bolts on the rear axle are tight, and inspect &
repack the U-joints with grease.

To totally get rid of the shakes on my B was a combination of all these
things (including front susp rebuild).

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)