Re: Adjusting valves without a feeler guage

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: Adjusting valves without a feeler guage
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:58:20 -0700
Hmm. I was getting 1/4 to 3/8, but with 3/8 seeming to give me a
better fit. I wonder if it has something to do with either slop in the
threads, or my just tightening it down just a little bit past
touching. I also figured that it would be better to err on the side of
loose.

  Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.