Re: touch up paint

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: touch up paint
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:41:02 -0700
If the car has ever been resprayed (and even if it hasn't), your best bet
would be to detach a small painted bit and take it to an automotive paint
supplier for color matching and to get a pint mixed up. Some can even put it
in spray cans for you. But you can look in your Moss catalog for the factory
paint codes for your year.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149