Gasket got, finally

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gasket got, finally
From: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:30:32 +0100
Side cover gasket *finally* turned up from Brown and Gammons (over a month
since I ordered it). I'll fit that tonight and change the oil on the engine
from 'cheapy run in oil' to GTX. Not actually driven the car yet, but engine
starts and runs fine.

Also, just had Alan (big boss man?) from Brown and Gammons on the phone. He
apologised for the problems I've had with them and said that the bearings
were not put on back order because someone had left. I explained that I had
received the gasket but the bearings had been cancelled and aquired
"somewhere else" [MGBhive].

Scott

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and the System Manager at
postmaster@solartron.com, and delete the material from
any computer.

This disclaimer also confirms that this email message has been
checked for the presence of computer viruses.