'77 Midget: brakes, con't

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '77 Midget: brakes, con't
From: "Stephanie J. Gibbs" <stephanie_j_gibbs@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone who responded with the information that my brake master
cylinder is in need of replacing.

Unfortunately, all of the parts suppliers who I have thus far contacted
are back-ordered on this part, and do not anticipate being able to supply
one for at least a month.

Which is all well and good, but in a month I will be on my way to bonny
England, and in the meantime, driving the MG (only car) is an interesting
experience.

Is there any chance that the "repair kit" could possibly help?  Anyone on
the list who bought a brake master cylinder "just in case" and would be
willing to sell it?

Thank you!

Stephanie
'77 MG Midget