Re: Wanted mgb

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted mgb
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:50:04 -0500
Hello all,

> That leaves us with one of our famous MG List Polls:
>
> What does/dose Troy want the the car for?

   Good question, Eric.   Troy made one comment that I really
liked.  In an earlier post, he said, "I just want it because I want
it."  I support that entirely!  So many people feel that they have
to justify EVERY action.  It's like the old, "I got a computer to
balance my checkbook" argument!
   I have 8 cars for one reason; I want them. :-)
   Troy has a plan and wants an MG roller, but as far as I can
tell, it is just because he wants it!  I applaud that!  Eclectic is
good.  For example, http://www.stoolhead.com/27July02-8.jpg
  :-o

best,

rick