FW: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:21:58 -0400
THIS car is clearly ugly as holy Hell and the attention to mechanical
detail is, as far as I can see, really terrible - but you've got to
appreciate the achievement of getting a Chevy small block engine into an
MGB. That cannot be an easy task. I wish I could see how everything was
mounted, especially engine to chassis, transmission mounting details and
such. Wonder what had to be chopped up and off to make this happen?
Wonder if it really works? If it works, I'll bet that it is VERY fast,
taking into consideration power to weight ratio.

I much respect the MG and British car heritage - BUT - I have a Chevy
350 double hump camel head L82 engine just waiting for something neat to
put it in. Seriously, would anybody be offended if it was done RIGHT -
and does anybody know of where information for a really clean Chevy
engine conversion swap into a B might "B" found? (intentional pun on
word) ha ha!!

My red neck muscle car background is showing. Sorry.

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
website- http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com

PS - NO! I would never hack up Black Beauty