Re: Title woes.

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: Title woes.
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:14:39 -0700
In California you can get a lien claim on a car that is on your
property. You go to the DMV provide them with appropriate numbers
(license plate, vin ...) and $10 or so in cash, they give you the name
and adress of the registered owner.  You send a registered letter to
that person and if the letter gets returned, you get the car. If they
get in touch with you, then they can sign the paperwork over to give
you a duplicate title.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.