5 mgas avail.

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgcars@egroups.com>, <mgbgt@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 5 mgas avail.
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:14:16 -0400
...just got a note, on my website...
a gentleman inherited 5 MGA's when his Dad
died recently.

He supplied the following note along with a few
(very bad) photos

Sirs,
We have five MG's that were left when my Father died this January. I am
attaching a list of the VIN #'s and pictures of three of them. Do you have
any suggestions as to where to advertise them to sell them?
Thank you,
John

1)  1960 MGA Coupe
     Vin#: GHDL19137

2)  1959 MG ?
     Vin#: HDR4363255

3)  1958 MG?
     Vin#: 15GBUH34373

4)  1958 MGA Coupe
     Vin#: BP15GB25881

5)  1959 MGA
     Vin#: HDL4363227

He's asking me where is a good place to sell them.
I figured I'd inform the lists, before I tell him about
the various sites.
They are all pretty rough but complete. (trying to look
at the photos (one looks like a ht coupe.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com