Re: Tach Problems (Finale, I hope) Long

To: "Phillip Erikson" <perikson2@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach Problems (Finale, I hope) Long
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:28:33 +0100
The supply to the fuel gauge *should* be on a light-green/green which comes
from a 'stabiliser' that actually switches 12v off and on about once a
second so cannot be used for the tach which needs a steady 12v supply from
the green which is darker than that feeding the fuel gauge and has no
stripe.  However the supply *to* the stabiliser should be a green which is
OK for the tach.  However you shouldn't have to start picking up
non-standard locations to supply the tach, it should have its own green wire
coming out of the loom in the appropriate place.